The Digital Media and Learning Conference will be held at Calit2 located on the University of California, San Diego campus.The Calit2 Division is located on the UCSD campus between the Computer Science building and the Bioengineering building. Parking is available in the Gilman Parking Structure and Hopkins Parking Structure ($8/day).
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0436
Directions: Calit2 Building
- Take the Interstate 5 freeway
- Exit La Jolla Village Drive
- Head west on La Jolla Village Drive
- Turn right at the first light past the freeway on Villa La Jolla Drive
- Turn right at the second light on Gilman Drive
- Turn left at the stop sign on to Voigt Drive
- At the intersection past Canyonview Pool, turn right (still on Voigt Drive)
- Continue on Voigt Drive. Calit2 will be on your right.
Directions to Hopkins Parking Structure
(From the I-5 North, it will be a left turn;
I-5 will be a right merge)
Located on Voigt Drive next to the School of Engineering.
Conference Rooms and Technology
Each room is equipped with a cable for direct connection to the displays. Most laptops either output in VGA or HDMI mode. There are various adapters attached to the cable for both Mac and PC; however, presenters should bring the correct adaptor for their personal computer. Any presenter should be able to display Powerpoints directly from their laptop in any room at any time. Guest access to UCSD's wireless internet will be available throughout the conference free of charge.
Room 3004: http://atkinsonhall.calit2.net/facilities/3rdfloor/3004/
Room 4004: http://atkinsonhall.calit2.net/facilities/4thfloor/4004/
Rooms 5th Floor: http://atkinsonhall.calit2.net/facilities/5thfloor/
Room 6004: http://atkinsonhall.calit2.net/facilities/6thfloor/6004/